Monday, June 2, 2014

This weekend (good and bad)


Well this weekend was good! Until Sunday.... I spent the night with Kayla, Friday night! We went to the mall! I got a flower crown, heart shaped radiators, a beanie ( I don't know why I bought the hat, but it says Hakuna Matata! :D ), a phone case, and a sleeping mask. ( that looks like a bear) :))) 

This is the bear sleeping mask!

Heart shaped radiators!!!

But that's what I got at the mall!!! Oh and I got a free Bethany Mota bracelet! 
( She's a girl who designs for aeropostale and makes YouTube videos!!! ) But that's about it! How was your weekend ?  
(  And about the whole until Sunday thing my great uncle died. :( But I know he's in a better place and he's out of pain. )  
      ~stay awkawardly epic 

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry about your Great Uncle, but your'e right. He is in a better place. :)
    And I had a lot of fun too! :D What do you mean you "don't know why you got the beanie"? Did you not like it? XD
    Peace out girl scout! ( I am gonna be posting about our sleepover soon! :D )

    xxx. Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  2. I followed your blog via GFC. Mind following my blog back? Also would you like to do a blog button swap?
    Blog > http://thishipsterwrites.blogspot.com/
    Button Swap > http://thishipsterwrites.blogspot.com/p/button-swap.html

    ReplyDelete