Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Liebster Award

I've Been Nominated thanks Lyn
 
 
 
 
The Rules:
  1. Link the blogger that nominated you.
  2. Answer the 11 questions they have written for you.
  3. Give 11 random facts about yourself.
  4. Nominate other bloggers with under 200 followers who you think deserve the award.
  5. Post 11 questions for your nominees.
 
 
 
My Answers To Lyn's Question's:
 
~Books or movies?
 
Books cause when I'm reading a book it makes me feel like I'm in the there with the characters.
 
~Depending on the last question what is your favorite book/or movie?
 
My favorite book is "out of my mind" by Sharon M. Draper
 
~If you could see the future , would you?
 
No, the future is ment to be a mystery. But in another way YES! I would love to see the future.
 
~If you could yell one thing for the whole world to hear, what would it be?
 
"God's not dead!"
 
~What is your pet peeve?
 
My pet peeve is "Nails on a chalkboard" saying it just sends chills all over me.
 
~What is your most embarrassing moment?
 
When I went to dolly wood and rode Mystery mine and cried .
 
~What is your favorite quote
 
Some time's you will never know the value of a moment, until it becomes a memory.
 
~If you won $1 million in the lottery what would you do with it?
 
Help people in general.
 
~What is the weirdest dream you have ever had?
 
Um....... probably when I dreamed about the day I rode mystery mine but when we where fixing to get off my friends kept yelling "AGAIN..AGAIN" and then I had to go through the ride all over again and then I ended up yelling at them and they acted like I was the bad guy. 0.o I bet your thinking "WOW you have great friends"
 
~Why did you start blogging ?
 
I started blogging cause of my friend Kayla , she just inspired me to start blogging.
 
~What is your favorite thing about blogging  ?
 
My favorite thing about blogging is.... ummm....I don't really know?
 
 
11 Random Facts About Me:
 
1. I could eat all the time
2. I love reading
3. I have to sleep with a fan on
4. I love captain America
5. My favorite color is mint
6. My favorite animal is a elephant
7. I have never watched or read harry potter
8. I'm currently reading "The Eye Of Minds "
9. I love over sixed sweaters
10. I act British , ALOT!
11. I've been to New York
 
And Now My Nominees!
 
Eve from :eveofwomanhood
Kayla from: laugh 'an love
&
Tane from :fifth out of ten
 
 
Now My Questions
 
1.What is your goal in life?
2.Flip flops or sneakers?
3.Favorite flower?
4.If you could relive one moment out of your life ,what moment would it be?
5.Favorite song?
6.Photography or writing ?
7. If you could go to any place in the world where would you go?
8.If you had to be saved by one super hero who would it be?
8.Nike or under armor ?
9. Would you rather go to Disney Land or Universal? 
10.Have you ever travelled out of the United States?
11. Favorite book?
 
Well, I guess this is the end of this post . Thanks again Lyn for nominating me ~("~)
 
 
 
~Stay awkwardly epic
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 






8 comments:

  1. Oh my word!!! Thank you!!! :))) I will do this as soon as possible! And... I LOVE THE NEW UPDATES!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank yah, its a mint goat :D I was about to make a sloth but then I seen the llama!

      Delete
  2. Thank you SO much for nominating me! :) I really appreciate it. But I don't think I'll be doing the award...is that okay? It's just that I have been nominated for this in the past, so...
    But thanks so much!
    Tane ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're very welcome :) I'm commenting a few months too late...hehe :D And I have the same pet peeve!! I just can't stand the sound :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, we share a pet peeve. *chills just thinking about it* And girl, I cried on the Mystery Mine too. It scared me so bad. I was like scream-praying and crying haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH! And I also can't sleep if the fan isn't on.

      Delete
    2. Omg its so good to know im not the only one!
      I have so many pet peeves -.-

      Delete