Monday, May 12, 2014

Dollywood


Sooo last Thursday me and my homeschool group went on a Felid trip to dollywood ,and I decided I wanted to get over my fear of roller coasters ,:b I think I made it worst ... Sooo I wanted to ride fire chaser for my 1st roller coaster but it was closed down for an hour ,sooo every on else wanted to ride mystery mine until fire chaser opens and mystery mine didn't look that bad from the outside to me.. Well I was wrong again .. We got on the ride and got buckled up my mom was with me sooo I was going to hold her hand through the ride ,we go down the 1st lil bung and I let go of her hand sooo fast and hold on to the seat rail faster then you could blink your eye and was already crying and shaking and It didn't really help with my mom "OH MY GOSH KEEP YOUR EYES CLOSED !!!" That just made it even worst and I watched the videos on YouTube sooo I already knew what was happening and it just made me think of it even worst then what it was .sooo by the time we got off I had tears running down my face and was shaking sooo hard I couldn't even stoped my shaking if I wanted to . But that was my 1st rolloer  coaster experience I got sooo scared I didn't even want to ride fire chaser  . But once we left the roller coaster part I was fine . And I think the mountain slidewinder was my favorite part ! well I just went through the mystery mine rollercoaster again through my mind sooo now I'm shaking :b 
 
~stay  awkwardly epic 

No comments:

Post a Comment