Saturday, February 6, 2016

Memory Lane


Memory Lane 


Don't tell me the sky's the limit
when there's footprint's on the moon.


Kon'nichiwa 

I often have this problem were I like to live in the past,
It's becoming a problem,
I dwell constantly on thing's that happened a year ago.
I don't dwell on the good memories, 
I dwell more on the bad.
I find myself wanting to change the past.
Even if what happened then got me to a better place.
I'm a over thinker,
I worry about everything.
I worry about the past and future.
And sometimes I can't help it, 
Like I cant help that I get sick to my stomach when hanging out with older teenagers.
Am I a wimp for feeling this way?
Something dramatic happened last year and it made me such a nervous wreck that I could barely eat much for about a week,
I get upset over little things, 
Does that make me a baby?
You can say something mean and just be joking and depending on who you are I will over think it will i'm about to cry.
Then as I lay awake at night I realise how stupid I was and get embarrassed.
Then there's times I wont even try to talk or embarrass myself, 
 So i'll stick my headphones in and and think deep thoughts,
I have so mant deep thoughts and feelings and most of the time I can't put them into words, 
It's like trying to describe what water tastes like,
You know it has a taste but you can't ever put it into words.


Sorry for the rant.

Signing out 
- Kaitlyn

                                               

1 comment:

  1. this post is sooooooooo me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me.

    ReplyDelete